Cheers!
Which in England means anything from "good day", "nice to meet you", "lovely weather we're having", "watch your step", "look left when crossing the street", and "would you like cheese with that?". The English say it all the time.
Anyways, we finally were able to get internet today, but I can't promise how often I'll be able to write. Besides fighting a little bit of a cold, we're all doing well. The boys and I are enjoying the simpler way of life and I am to just focus on the family. It's kinda nice change. England has been beautiful. We're able to go for walks into town everyday and there is a wonderful park just down the street from our house. charlie has been working hard. we're thankful for this opportunity to be here. Charlie has the next couple of days off, so we're hoping to go exploring. Hope you enjoys the photos.
3 comments:
What a wonderful surprise to learn of your new adventure!!! What a once in a lifetime opportunity! Savor each bit of it...glad you can be with your Charlie too. If we were independently wealthy and could pop over to visit you there, we would! ;] As it is, we'll visit through your pictures. Thanks for keeping us up to date. We love you guys and the girls often talk about our friends who come in the summer! Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving, Michelle for the Ps
What a great experience for you as a family. A good time to both reflect and see a different view. Two things I have to say:
1 - it looks cold
2 - I really like the hat you are wearing in front of Big Ben
I also love the hats - both the ones on the boys and your's, Julie!!! So happy you're blogging again.... England looks wonderful. Continue to enjoy!
Post a Comment