Wednesday, November 12, 2008

new blog


Of the 14,000 people that were affected by the virus that hit blogger back in September i was one of them. Even to this day I am unable to access my old blog. I am sorry to say goodbye to just-so-blessed, but there is nothing i can do at this time.
So much has happened since September. The boys are growing up so fast. We took a wonderful trip out to Massachusetts, enjoyed many fun play dates, enjoyed purposeful outings with the youth group and Charlie and I went to England by ourselves for 5 days. Charlie has spent 4 weeks there so far b/c of work. He comes back every other week. He's exhausted! And on Sunday we leave for a 5 week adventure to England so Charlie can finish up a project. what a unique blessing!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can post! Your new blog is beautiful! Welcome back!

ann said...

I look forward to reading your new blog. :)