Wednesday, February 18, 2009

life

The past few weeks have been full. We've stayed busy and are cherishing our time together.The boys are good. Charlie and I are good. And we're enjoying life.
best buds!!!
They love to dress up and pretend to be in a zoo. They turn our kitchen into a huge cage!
E&E with Bella fixing a car at the children's museum.

our sweet friend Isabella!!!

I think at every point in history children love to pretend to be doctors. And some how this glasses make it seem more real!? (and on a side note--notice the cape. When we're home he must have it on at all times!!!)

hanging out with out little friend at the gym.


Making a pudding pie that didn't work out like we planned. We thought it would be a good idea to use less butter than the recipe called when we made the crust--you know so we could be healthier..:) apparently you need that butter to make the graham crackers to stick together....it still tasted...pretty good.

John 10:10 Jesus said, "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. "


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah!! I love the update and the pictures! Thank you! How are you? I am praying for you.

ann said...

i wish i could go on those outings with you guys!!!
my boys are really missing out to not grow along side of all of you.

julie said...

ann, my boys are missing out by not having nathan and noah more involved in their lives...we're just going to have to plan trip out there! bi-monthly trips to TX!

Anonymous said...

How are you julie? has your family been staying healthy? Have things settled back in? We just got a big snow storm-our only one-but now we are ready for spring:) Talk to you soon, shauna

Michelle said...

I so enjoyed talking to you today! We're praying for you!!