
After finally gaining headway as to teaching our oldest son that picking your nose is socially unaccepted, we are forced now to begin the cultural war with our second born! Last night after family quiet time Charlie finished leading our family in prayer when Elliot shouts with complete excitement, "Look what I found!!??" Charlie and I make eye contact and take a a deep breath as we look at the long yellowish/greenish glop that is stuck on the end of our proud looking child's finger. We both realize that round 2 is about to begin. Charlie goes on to ask Elliot, "Where did you find that?"
"In my nose..." As if we have surprised him by asking such a simple and obvious question! :)
The joys of parenting!!!
3 comments:
LOL!! I especially like that you put a large picture of a nose in the post!! lol
So the question is: Is this Charlie's nose? =) Funny post....and yes, there are unique joys to parenting!!! =)
PS - I've ressurected and renamed the blog...=)
not charlie's nose!:) random internet find.
glad to know you're back! i love reading your blog!
Post a Comment