Tuesday, August 10, 2010

catch up




P

Pictures from camp....










Team Row-Row won 1st place at Camp CoBeAc volleyball championship
Whew! Where to begin???? March was a long time ago....

The biggest news right now is the arrival of our little girl. I am 23 weeks pregnant and due December 2, 2010. We are so thankful and excited for the newest addition to the family. I didn't think i would be as excited as i am about having a girl. I knew I wanted more children, but the gender seemed unimportant, but now that we know it's a girl......I'm ecstatic!!
It seems rather impossible to update the blog about all the events that have occurred so i will just let you know life has been good. Very good. Charlie and I are learning and growing as parents. E & E are more adorable than ever. My sister, Sarah, came to visit for a few weeks to help with the pregnancy and to bond with her nephews. Youth group has provided lots of learning experiences. It has brought joy as well as tears. We went to camp in July. We continue to seek the Lord for His wisdom as we know we can't do any of this w/o Him. Friendships have been strengthened, some have faded, some have been newly developed and we're looking forward to see how God will use different people to shape our lives.
My memory card is acting very weird, and i fear that many photos from this summer may be gone for good. So for now here is a tiny aspect of our life.
Can't promise I'll blog a ton, but i will try to be better. :)














6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Julie! This is some kind of fantastic. Congratulations to all. We had to learn the differences between boys and girls. It had something to do with the reasons for emergency room visits. :-) Always wonderful to see your chronicles.

Matt

julie said...

mr. B i don't have a vaild email address anymore and our Christmas card was returned. :( we have holly's pic up on our fridge and we're praying for her often! i enjoy reading her blog. could you or mrs. B send an update?

Michelle said...

Yay for little girls and new blog posts! (I did it today too!) It was sooooo nice to talk to you the other night! I'm so happy you are all doing well!

Unknown said...

Julie:

Dropped a note on your yahoo account. Hope that one is still active! If not, are you still at 3316?

mr. B

Anonymous said...

Congrats Julie!! I dont look often,but was so excited to see your post today!! So thankful your pregancny is goin well,and you found out your having a girl:):) They are fun!
Love, shauna

Kari Birchler said...

Oh, yay, Jules! Me, too! Ha! I had a feeling you were pregnant, and I kept wondering about it. So glad for you!!