Saturday, September 4, 2010

being weird for the right reasons


This is a brief look into my life this past week. I have some cute pictures and thoughts to share. However, for right now I simply share some wisdom I told my sons on Wednesday. I really coundn't build anymore of a case except...

"It's OK for people to think you're weird because you're a Christian or because you believe in creation, BUT not because you stick your head in a garbage can!"

i know, so true...so true. hhhmmmm...

Charlie and I are constantly amazed at the comments that come out of our mouths now that we're parents. We feel we are always training and teaching right from wrong. But when i walked into the kitchen on Wednesday and found both of my boys sticking their heads INTO the garbage can I found myself questions my parenting style.... Anyways, Charlie and I got a good laugh from it and hopefully our boys are a little wiser!

No comments: