Cauliflower + Sweet Potato mashed together = yummy side dish
What does one write after such a long absence from blogging?
We're good.
Please keep praying. Ethan's hasn't had a major seizure in 3 weeks. We are waiting on the brain surgery for now. I'm learning a lot about nutrition. Elliot's imagination is stronger than ever. Moriah is the sweetest baby I know ! Charlie & I just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary (and more in love than ever before -may I add!). Music had played an important role in keeping our focus on the Lord during this whirlwind we call the last 3 months. We love K-Love radio station more now that we understand how much music can influence your mood! The youth group is....a difficult ministry but we are thankful for an opportunity to serve our teens. Our friends have made countless meals & shown such love for our family in creative ways. Our family is strong and the Lord has been an ever present help in our troubles. It has been the Lord that has comforted when the tears wouldn't stop. It was the Sovereign God who gave wisdom when we didn't know what to do next. And our Heavenly Father who has shown His goodness abundantly to us! All praise to His name!
1 comment:
I don't check my blog list every day, but sure was happy I could this afternoon...loved seeing your update! Praising the Lord with you for the reprieve, however long He ordains, from the major seizures! You're an amazing mother and wife - your blog radiates how you allow your love for Jesus make you that!
Keep us updated as you can - we continue to think of and pray for you guys often!
Post a Comment