
the garden of Eden exhibits is great!

Creation Museum We had such a nice week just to get away and spend time with family and friends. We went to our cousin's graduation last weekend and then left Toledo and headed down to our good friends Joe & Michelle. Their 3 lovely girls are Honor, Mercy and Patience. They are wonderful to be with. I have many photos from our stay with them but not enough time. So for now I will post the ones from the day we went to the Creation Museum. I firmly beleive it is a place every Christian family who believe the Bible is true should take their family. It is an incredible place with great exhibits. It provides practical and Biblical proof for the truths found in Scripture. We went 2 years ago and they have added even more since then. It located outside Cincinnati, Ohio but it's actually in Kentucky. I can't do the place justice...it's amazing!
1 comment:
i have been wanting to go there!! hopefully some day!
Post a Comment