


Elliot David stood real tall,
Elliot David had a great fall.
All the boy's family-
and all of the first-aid
Were finally able to put him together again!
Besides a headache, Elliot is recovering from his fall really well. Please note that head injuries--even if real small- bleed a lot!
In a panic, I called family and I had my mom and brother over at our house in 30 seconds flat! I was slightly embarrassed that the cut turned out to be about an half an inch.(maybe smaller) The way it started to bleed I thought he would have needed stitches!!! But he's seems to be good! :) What a sweet boy!
3 comments:
Ha - this is cute! He looks so happy in his bandage! =)
When Glendon fell and cut his head right above the eye brow, I was convinced he was dying - there was so much blood everywhere....gushing with the beats of his heart. AHHH...
Then when Steve fell up at FORT - before the car accident - the same thing....blood running all over from a cut that only needed 4 stitches.
It was funny because then after the accident occured - I'm strapped down in the ER, and everyone kept panicking because they'd find blood on my cothes, shoes etc, but didn't know where it was coming from. I kept telling them it was from my husband's head, but then another Dr or nurse would come in - and check me over - "oh no, I see we have some bleeding somewhere."....=)
SO YES - head wounds do gush. Glad your little guy is OK!
Glad he's ok! Looks like he is loving posing for his pictures!
i totally would have done the SAME thing (calling everyone). :)
glad it all worked out well.
Post a Comment