






This morning we finished school earlier than usually, so we headed out to enjoy the leftovers from this weekend's snow storm! The boys and I made a fun snowman-Tom- out of fresh vegetables and Hershey's kisses! Then we built a snow ramp. Making snow ramps is a fond memory that I have of my Pops, who has since passed away. Pops was creative and even though he was born and raised in Bermuda he learned to love the snow and make the neatest creations! He would build the greatest snow ramps. All of the neighborhood children would congregate in our yard to test them out. He also would attach our sled to the back of his riding lawn mower and give us rides through the streets!!! Good memories! :) So today, the boys and I had fun packing the snow and building our ramp!!!! Pops would have loved it!
1 comment:
Can you believe the snow in March? So fun and adventuresome. Just to make sure we had enough, we traveled to Iowa this weekend to take in another blizzard dumping 8 inches...on April 5th.
In reality, we went to visit the Johnson fam - and had great fun staying longer than planned due to the snow.... Fun times!!!
I enjoyed the pics of your and your boys enjoying the snow!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment